Domestic Relations

Domestic Relations

Please follow the directions on the Self Help link and print off paperwork one side per page when completed.  All forms within each link must be completely filled out. A notary is available at Darke County Common Pleas Court, Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Please make sure all forms are completed correctly and bring your photo ID with you. The paperwork will need to be filed with the Clerk of Courts located on the second floor of the Darke County Courthouse. The filing fee for Divorce and Dissolution is $300.00. Information for filing fees on post-decree motions can be found at the Clerk at Courts 937-547-7335.


Complaint for Divorce With Children

Complaint for Divorce Without Children


Petition for Dissolution of Marriage

For all other motions, please refer to the Ohio Supreme Court website for the forms needed.

The Standard Schedule for Minimum Parenting Time can be found here.

The Financial Disclosure/Fee Waiver Affidavit and Order can be found here.